DUBLIN, May 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzrzqw/research_on_air) has announced the addition of the "Research on Air Pollution Control Industry in China, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
Bulletin on Total Emission-reduction Examination of Key Pollutants in China 2013 issued by Ministry of Environment Protection of PRC shows: the discharge of chemical oxygen demand, ammonia nitrogen, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides dropped over the same period of last year.
Bulletin suggested: in 2013, the total discharge of chemical oxygen demand was 23.527 million t, decreasing by 2.93% over last year; ammonia nitrogen was 2.457 million t, decreasing by 3.14%; sulfur dioxide was 20.439 million t, decreasing by 3.48%; and nitrogen oxides was 22.273 million t, decreasing by 4.72%.
In addition, in petroleum refining industry, 18 sets of catalytic cracking units with total capacity of 31.5 million t newly build desulphurization devices, accounting to 18% of total capacity in China; conversion engineering of coal to gas newly adds gas consumption for 2.6 billion m3, substituting raw coal for 4.9 million t.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Air Pollution Control in China
2. Market Development Overview of Air Pollution Control in Foreign Countries
3. Environment of Air Pollution Control Industry in China
4. Market Status Quo of Air Pollution Control
5. Major Air Pollution Emissions Industry
6. Development of Segment Market of Air Pollution Control in China
7. Competitive Landscape of Air Pollution Control Industry in China
8. Key Domestic Air Pollution Control Enterprises
9. Investment Analysis and Advice on Air Pollution Control Industry
10. Development Forecast of Air Pollution Control Industry in China
- Beijing Guodian Longyuan Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd
- China BoQi Environmental Solutions Technology (Holding) Co., Ltd
- Fujian Longking Co., Ltd
- Tongfang Environment Co., Ltd
- Yantai longyuan Power Technology Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzrzqw/research_on_air
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets