SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global business jet market size is expected to reach USD 29.32 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of over 3% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global business jet deliveries are expected to reach 919 units by 2025. A rising number of high net worth individuals, especially in the mature economies, has fueled the growth. Moreover, increased access to private aviation has resulted in a significant surge in the demand for charter services, thereby supporting the revenue generation.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Growing popularity of long-range aircraft, which offer optimum performance and comfort, is driving the market
- Companies in the business jet market are shifting their focus toward membership programs, including preferred charter accounts and member plans, which offer additional fleet options and reduced rates to the customers
- Middle East and Africa is witnessing a rising demand for large and medium jets owing to long distances between cities and difficult ground transportation, thereby is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region over the forecast period
- Large business jets are expected to exhibit approximately 5% CAGR from 2019 to 2025 owing to numerous benefits of these aircrafts, such as better comfort, range, and speed as compared to the counterparts
Read 113 page research report with ToC on "Business Jet Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Light, Medium, Large), By Business Model (On-Demand Service, Ownership), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/business-jet-market
Passenger safety is the top priority in the business aviation industry. Aircraft operators seek safety approvals via independent auditing systems. The companies operating in the marketplace focus on adopting advanced technologies for the utmost safety of the customers. They are incorporating various technological advancements, such as ground and satellite-based Wi-Fi, in-flight video conferencing, and charter booking systems. These advancements are expected to act as a driving force for the business jet market over the forecast period.
The OEMs are increasingly replacing mechanical flight control systems with lightweight digital flight systems. Reducing an aircraft's weight increases its payload capacity, as well as the ability to fly greater distances with the same payload. The OEMs are also implementing new engine designs that focus on improving propulsion efficiency while reducing emission and noise levels. Such innovations by the business jet OEMs are expected to induce immense potential to the market size till 2025.
Grand View Research has segmented the global business jet market based on type, business model, and region:
- Business Jet Type Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Business Jet Business Model Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- On-demand Service
- Air Taxis
- Branded Charters
- Jet-card Programs
- Fractional Ownership
- Full Ownership
- Business Jet Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation, by Grand View Research:
- Commercial Aircrafts Windows And Windshields Market – Windows and windshields in commercial aircrafts are primarily installed for viewing and safety of traveller from external environment purpose.
- Aircraft Actuator Market – Increasing demand for civil aircraft due to rise in global population and rapid advancement in technology are anticipated to drive the global aircraft actuator market over the forecast period.
- Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market – The global aircraft seat actuation systems market size was valued at USD 228.2 million in 2016, expanding at a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.