SAN FRANCISCO, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global brushless DC motor market size is expected to reach USD 23.82 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. These motors are thermally resistant, require low maintenance, and operate at low temperatures, eliminating any threat of sparks. Low maintenance and operational costs and rising adoption of Electric Vehicles (EVs) are some of the key factors driving the market. The emergence of sensor-less controls for brushless DC type is likely to help enhance the product durability and reliability, thereby reducing the number of mechanical misalignment, electrical connections, as well as the product weight and size. These factors are estimated to drive the market further over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing production of vehicles due to escalating demand across the globe is anticipated to have a positive impact on the industry development.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The brushless DC motor market is expected to witness a steady growth over the coming years on account of the benefits offered by the product including better durability and less maintenance
- 0 - 750 Watt brushless DC motors is expected to witness rapid growth from 2019 to 2025 on account of their widespread usage in automobile and household devices applications
- Increased production of automobiles and EVs across the globe is anticipated to positively impact the market growth over the forecast period
- Industrial machinery segment held more than 20% of the market in 2018. Numerous industrial machines deploy brushless DC motors due to their high efficiency and low maintenance costs and power consumption
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period
- Rapid industrialization in developing economies of APAC, such as China and India, has fueled the adoption of brushless DC motors
- Some of the key companies in the market are ABB Ltd.; Ametek, Inc.; Johnson Electric Pvt. Ltd.; and Nidec Motor Corp. Numerous companies are focusing on developing low-maintenance and eco-friendly products in order to gain a competitive edge
Read 95 page research report with TOC on "Brushless DC Motor Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report, By Voltage (0 - 750 watt, 750 watt - 3kW, 3kW - 75 kW, 75kW and above), By End Use (Industrial Machinery, Motor Vehicles), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/brushless-dc-motors-market
Brushless DC motors are used in motor vehicle applications, such as in sunroof systems, motorized seats, and adjustable mirrors. These motors are also being used for performance applications in vehicles, such as chassis fittings, power-train systems, and safety fittings, owing to simple structure, less maintenance requirements, and extended operational life. Thus, widespread usage of these motors by automobile industry is anticipated to fuel the market growth over the years to come. The product is also used in EVs in mechatronic systems, primarily in batteries for accumulators and power electronic converters, owing to its advantages including high operating speed, compact size, and quick response time. Production of EVs is also on rise globally supported by the government initiatives encouraging the use of non-conventional fuels to reduce the adverse impacts of carbon emissions. These factors are also estimated to contribute to the industry growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global brushless DC motor market on the basis of voltage, end use, and region:
- Brushless DC Motor Voltage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- 0 - 750 Watts
- 750 Watts to 3 kW
- 3 kW - 75 kW
- 75 kW and Above
- Brushless DC Motor End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Industrial Machinery
- Motor Vehicles
- HVAC Equipment
- Aerospace & Transport
- Household Appliances
- Brushless DC Motor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Electronic Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Qatar Smartphone Market – Qatar smartphone market size was valued at USD 1.85 billion in 2017. It is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period
- Appliances Market – Global appliances market size was valued at USD 969.4 billion in 2016 and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2025
- Electric Motor Sales Market – Global electric motor sales market size was valued at USD 126.9 billion in 2018. It is likely to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI-enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.