SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global bb cream market size is expected to reach USD 5.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. The market is expected to witness significant growth owing to the rising popularity of multifunctional products among young men and women. The BB cream, also called as beauty balm or blemish balm, is a combination of moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, and primer, as well as works as anti-aging serum.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, tube/bottle segment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period
- Offline segment led the global market with an overall revenue share of over 91.2% in 2018
- Air cushion segment was valued at USD 55.9 million in 2018, is projected to exhibit a significant growth in the next few years
- Asia Pacific led the global BB cream market in 2018, with 40% of the revenue share and is projected to continue witnessing similar growth over the next few years
- The market is highly competitive in nature with the main players such as L'Oréal S.A.; Unilever; The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.; Shiseido Company, Limited; Christian Dior SE; Missha US Inc.; Avon Products, Inc.; L'Occitane; AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION; and ETUDE HOUSE, Inc. The manufacturers concentrate on new product launches and product innovation to increase the consumer base.
Read 75 page research report with TOC on "BB Cream Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Packaging (Bottle/Tube, Air Cushion), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bb-cream-market
BB cream has maintained strong position in the global skin care market. Increasing disposable income coupled with awareness regarding skin health among men and women has increase demand for innovative and quality products such as BB cream. Moreover, growing demand for natural and organic products in developed countries is projected to fuel the product demand over the forecast period.
Blemish balm or beauty product is also called as all-in-one product, as it provides protection form UV radiation, as well as hydration and anti-aging effect. Popularity of beauty cream has spread in Asia, especially in Korea, China, and Japan. Along with various benefits, the fact that it helps reduce the time require for make-up has attracted many young consumers. Followed by Asia, popularity of BB cream has spread in the western world. Since 2012, blemish balm has witnessed substantial growth in developed countries and has maintained its prominent position in the beauty and personal care market in U.S.
Grand View Research has segmented the global BB cream market on the basis of packaging, distribution channel, and region:
- BB Cream Packaging Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Tube / Bottle
- Air Cushion
- BB Cream Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- BB Cream Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Hair Care Market – Rising aging population and growing trend in the fashion industry are anticipated to accelerate the hair care market growth
- Movies and Entertainment Market – Increasing popularity of 3D movies that give the audience experience of virtual reality is projected to drive movies & entertainment market growth.
- Pet Care Market – High demand for pet products, grooming & boarding services and global rise in the adoption of pets are some of the major factors estimated to drive the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.