DUBLIN, Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling And Storage Systems Market - By Automated Guided Vehicles, Automated Storage And Retrieval Systems, Industry Usage And Countries - Market Shares, Forecasts And Trends (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
Growth in competition and increasing pressure on reducing costs is forcing companies to adopt different technologies for their business operations. This in turn has given rise to enterprises which are developing solutions to help their customers to meet their goals like simplifying different business processes, increase in productivity and output along with reduction in costs. Automated Material Handling is one such technology which has changed the way various industries operate.
The growth of semiconductor industry has impacted the role of factory automation which in turn has transformed automated material handling which is a significant part of it. It has made possible for the enterprises to optimize their manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facilities ensuring a smooth supply chain.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Breakdown
5. Asia Pacific Automated Guided Vehicles Systems Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
6. Asia Pacific Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
7. Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling Market by Industry - Market Share, Forecast
8. Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market Segmentation
9. Vendor Market Share by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
10. Vendor Market Share by AS/RS
11. Company Profiles of Automated Material Handling and Storage System Vendors
12. Market Landscape
13. Investment Analysis
14. Future Outlook of Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling Systems
- Bosch Rexroth
- Murata Machinery
- SSI Schaefer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8ch76/asia_pacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets