DUBLIN, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdq7x2/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Indian Lighting Control Systems Market" report to their offering.
The market is largely driven by the construction boom and increasing penetration of Green buildings which has also hugely contributed to the growth of this market.
The key challenges being faced by market participants are high initial cost, lack of awareness, lack of qualified manpower for installation and other competing energy saving technologies (LED's). This study discusses the market scenario and market dynamics that are influencing the revenue. There is a detailed note of market forecast and market breakdown as well. The study also discusses the competitive landscape and market shares of prominent companies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Do lighting control systems hold potential in the Indian market?
- Will the need to be energy efficient play a key role in the growth of the lighting control systems market in India?
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Will the Indian lighting control systems market be able to deliver products that suit the needs of the customers both in terms of price and technology?
- How will the competitive structure change over time? Are the market participants looking for acquisition?
- How will the supply chain evolve in future and who are the key stakeholders?
- What are the emerging technologies in the lighting control systems market?
Summary of Key Findings
- Decreasing product cost due to stagnation in technological advancement, especially in sensors; and growing awareness on the benefits of automatic control systems will create huge demand for lighting controls in India.
- Increasing need for both energy management and aesthetic enhancement will drive the lighting control system market in future.
- Demand for comfort and aesthetics applications is likely to be generated from commercial and residential sectors. The demand from the office segment is likely to be determined by the country's economic condition.
- Clear perspective of the market, wide product range, large distribution network and presence of skilled technicians for installation and solution support will help participants gain competitive edge.
- Local manufacturing will gain strong foothold in the market as customers prefer services that involve low lead time and low cost. Market participants are losing ground to low-cost sensors, detectors and controllers from China and Israel.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Lighting Control Systems Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
5. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdq7x2/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets