SAN FRANCISCO, January 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global ammonium sulfate market is expected to reach USD 3.44 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing fertilizers demand on account of growing population and decreasing arable land is expected to remain a key driving factor for global ammonium sulfate market. Shift in trend towards increasing crop yield by increasing nutrient contents such as nitrogen and sulfur in soil is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth. Presence of stringent regulatory norms particularly in developed markets of Germany, France, UK and the U.S. are expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Ammonium Sulfate Market Analysis By Product (Solid Ammonium Sulfate, Liquid Ammonium Sulfate), By Application (Fertilizers, Feed Additives, Industrial Use) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ammonium-sulfate-market
Solid ammonium sulfate emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for over three quarters of total demand in 2014. Solid ammonium sulfate is also expected to witness highest growth of 2.45% from 2015 to 2022. Granular ammonium sulfate finds its application across a wide range of end-use industries which has contributed towards its growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global ammonium sulfate market demand 24.60 million tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 29.81 million tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.43% from 2015 to 2022.
- Fertilizer emerged as the leading application segment and accounted for over 90% of total market volume in 2014. Continuous increase in population coupled with need to increase cultivation yield is expected to benefit the demand for ammonium sulfate in fertilizers. Novel applications such as food additives are expected to witness the highest growth of 2.90% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific was the leading regional market with demand share estimated at 39.0% in 2014. Presence of a large agriculture industry in China, India and South East Asian countries is expected to remain a key driving factor for the regional market. The region is also expected to witness the highest growth of 2.57% from 2015 to 2022.
- Central and South America is expected to witness significant growth to account over 17% of the global market by 2022. Ammonium sulfate demand in Brazil is expected to rise over the forecast period and have positive impact on the overall regional market.
- Ammonium sulfate industry is fragmented with presence of large number significant market players across the globe. Some leading companies operating in the global market include DSM, Honeywell and BASF. Other companies include Sumitomo Chemicals, Helm AG, Evonik Industries, Domo Chemicals, AkzoNobel, Lanxess, Rentech and Agrium.
Grand View Research has segmented the ammonium sulfate market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global Ammonium Sulfate Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Global Ammonium Sulfate Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Food Additives
- Industrial Use
- Global Ammonium Sulfate Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Nematicides Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nematicides-market
- Rodenticides Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rodenticides-market
- Biostimulants Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biostimulants-market
- Linseed Oil Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/linseed-oil-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.