SAN FRANCISCO, January 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global ambulance services market is anticipated to reach USD 48.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing geriatric population prone to cardiovascular diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, rising medical tourism, and increasing number of road accidents are the key factors that are driving the market growth.
The ambulance services market growth is anticipated to increase due to favorable reimbursement policies in the developed nations. In the U.S., Medicare covers both emergency and non-emergency ambulance services, if it is considered medically necessary and the supplier fulfills Medicare ambulance requirements.
However, Medicare does not pay for the ambulette services. In Victoria, Australia, patients can avail ambulance services by securing a membership with Ambulance Victoria which also protects the patient from the high cost of ambulance services. In Tasmania, the Ambulance Tasmania provides free ambulance services to Tasmanian residents within Tasmania only. All Queensland (Australia) residents are covered for the cost of emergency services across Australia, by the QLD state government. In the rest of the Australia, subscription to various ambulance services covers the emergency as well as non-emergency ambulance services. Similarly, in the UK, public healthcare system provides free emergency and non-emergency ambulance services. Thus, the favorable reimbursement policies are driving the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Ambulance Services Market Analysis by Transport Vehicle (Ground, Air, Water), by Emergency Services (Emergency & Non-Emergency), by Equipment (Advance & Basic Life Support (ALS & BLS)), and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ambulance-services-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Ground ambulance services accounted for the largest share in 2016 owing to the effectiveness and common usage of these ambulance services.
- Emergency services is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance services is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to rising dependence on life support services among patient, high number of cardiovascular incidents, and increase in technologically advanced equipment and trained personnel.
- Asia Pacific ambulance services market is expected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- Major players of the market include, Envision Healthcare Corporation, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, BVG India Ltd., America Ambulance Services, Inc., Falck Holding A/S, and Medivic Aviation.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Infectious Vaccines Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/infectious-vaccines-market
- Neurovascular Intervention Devices Market -https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurovascular-intervention-devices-market
- Renal Denervation Devices Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/renal-denervation-devices-market
- Nebulizer Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nebulizers-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global ambulance services market on the basis of transport vehicle, emergency services, equipment, and region:
- Transport Vehicle Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Ground Ambulance
- Air Ambulance
- Water Ambulance
- Emergency Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Emergency Services
- Non-Emergency Services
- Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ambulance Services
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.