DUBLIN, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z9tbb/global_and) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International and Chinese Industrial Enzyme Industry - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The global industrial enzyme market is monopolized by a small number of large enterprises with R & D and market dominance. Novozymes, the world's largest enzyme preparation R & D and manufacturing company, possesses more than 45% share in the global market always.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Market size, competition pattern and demand structure of the global industrial enzyme preparation industry;
- Output, competition pattern, policies, import and export of China industrial enzyme industry;
- Impact of China industrial enzyme industry on food, feedstuff, brewing, washing, textile and other industries;
- Operation, business and development of 12 global and Chinese industrial enzyme enterprises;
- Forecast for policies and development prospects of the global and Chinese industrial enzyme industry during 2014-2016.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Industrial Enzyme
2 Development of Global Industrial Enzyme Industry
3 Development of China Industrial Enzyme Industry
4 Impact of Downstream Sectors on China Enzyme Preparation Industry
5 Major Companies
6 Anticipation and Outlook
- Beijing Challenge Bio-technology
- Danisco (Genencor)
- Longda Bio-products
- VTR Bio-Tech
- Vland Biotech
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z9tbb/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets