DUBLIN, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v95lsz/china_magnesium) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Chinese Magnesium and Magnesium Alloy Industry" report to their offering.
Magnesium which is featured with low density and high strength can form high-strength alloy with aluminum, copper, zinc and other metals as an important alloying element.
Currently, China is a major producer and consumer of primary magnesium in the world. In 2013, China produced 769,000 tons of primary magnesium which was equivalent to 88.5% of the world and consumed 351,000 tons that accounted for 41.4%.
Meanwhile, China is also the world's major exporter of primary magnesium. China's export volume of primary magnesium jumped by 21.5% year on year to 212,000 tons in 2013, thanks to the abolished export duty of 10% on magnesium metal and alloy by China since January 1, 2013.
- Global magnesium production and sale;
- China's primary magnesium production, sale, import, export, and competition pattern;
- China's magnesium alloy production, sale, import, export, and application;
- Production and development strategies of six key Chinese primary magnesium production enterprises;
- Operation and development strategies of three major Chinese magnesium alloy and casting enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Magnesium
2. Development of Global Magnesium Industry
3. Development of Chinese Magnesium Industry
4. China's Magnesium Export
5. Chinese Magnesium Alloy Market
6. Key Primary Magnesium Enterprises in China
7. Key Magnesium Alloy and Casting Enterprises in China
- Dongguan Eontec
- Ka Shui Group
- Nanjing Yunhai Special Metals
- Ningxia Hui-Ye Magnesium Marketing
- Regal Magnesium
- Shanxi Bada Magnesium
- Shanxi Yinguang Magnesium Industry
- Taiyuan Tongxiang Magnesium
- Taiyuan Yiwei Magnesium Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v95lsz/china_magnesium
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets