Wastewater Management Challenges Affecting the Shale Gas Industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing timing of the shale gas market boom and its effects on wastewater treatment growth
WHEN: 1:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 LOCATION: Online, with complimentary registration SPEAKERS: Research Analyst Ankur Jajoo for Frost & Sullivan [http://www.frost.com ]'s Environment & Building Technologies Practice
The shale gas market has been the talk of nearly all industries as there will be an effect on each in some way or another. This presentation will discuss likely growth projections and short term "go-to strategies and trends" for the total industry, as well as provide an overview of factors that will challenge water management and consumption for hydraulic fracturing.
Why you should attend:
- Understand one of the leading topics discussed among all markets.
- Realize current issues associated with oil and gas companies in shale gas exploration.
- Receive a realistic understanding of the growth projections of the shale gas market and the direct effect to the water industry.
- Recognize the estimated market size of wastewater treatment equipment in North America.
This briefing will be beneficial to solution and service providers within the wastewater treatment market specific to the shale gas industry, as well as to those vendors that are not participating in the shale gas market, but are capable and have the means to enter the industry. Also, possible venture capitalist firms that follow small, upcoming companies may be interested in this presentation. Finally, this briefing will be relevant to oil and gas companies that are currently connected to the shale gas industry, including those organizations involved in liquid and dry gas basins.
"The North American shale gas industry is one of the hottest topics right now discussed amongst industries," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Ankur Jajoo. "Abundant supplies found in the U.S. and parts of Canada have changed the landscape of energy sourcing and consumption. All this talk over shale gas exploration and plentiful supply does not take away the challenges associated with the industry. As with any market, there are issues that will inhibit and slow growth opportunities, or at least challenge full scale production in North America."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Environment & Building Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/EBT
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Organisations in EMEA Take Proactive Security Stance to Ward off Advanced Persistent Threats
28 Aug, 2015, 10:00 BST
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382