Servo and Stepper Motor Market Update
- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar providing an overview of the drive towards energy efficiency and service flexibility
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Senior Consultant Michael Rasche for Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation & Process Control Practice
Sweeping changes across the industry, coupled with evolving end-user preferences, are revamping the way business is done in the servo and stepper motor and drives market. This briefing will outline the transforming industry dynamics in North America.
Why you should attend:
- Learn the new rules of the road for conducting business in the server and stepper motor and drives market
- Identify how changing customer requirements are impacting the value chain
- Understand what the competition is doing to address these changes
This briefing is intended for servo and stepper motors and drives manufacturers, distributors, system integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The presentation will discuss the changing industry dynamics and the resulting reaction from key competitors in this space.
"In response to the worldwide recession, manufacturers looked for ways to reduce cost and increase output—and that is not going to change when global economies recover," said Frost & Sullivan Motors and Drives Senior Consultant Michael Rasche. "The trend towards energy efficiency and miniaturization will only accelerate. This will result in additional pressure for suppliers to provide innovative technologies, offer total solution packages, seek out strategic partnerships, and offer integration services."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation & Process Control practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/IPC
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Patient Engagement: Will the Holy Grail of Healthcare Clear the Hurdle?
18 Sep, 2014, 17:34 BST
Frost & Sullivan Lauds Kaltura for Above-Market Growth in the Online Video Platform Space
18 Sep, 2014, 14:00 BST
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382