BOULDER, Colorado, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Industry's First Agile Portfolio Management Solution Aligns Development Teams and Business Strategies
Rally ® today announced that its next Agile Portfolio Management Forum will be held in London on 30 March 2012. Join Rally's experts and featured Gartner Research Director David Norton to find out how leaders are successfully using Agile and Lean practices to align development work and strategic business plans to steer product portfolios in the most profitable direction.
"Agile practices continue to gain presence in the market as organizations seek consistency, governance and reduced costs. Agile techniques most easily can be positioned and adopted for lightweight project management and development-focused tasks," Gartner Research wrote in the report "Market Trends: Application Development Software, Worldwide, 2011-2015," 9 September 2011. "Increased frequency of change requests and a need to improve time to market are main drivers for agile adoption globally."
- David Norton, Research Director, Application Development and Architecture, Gartner Research
- Kevin Ryan, Agile Practices Consultant
- Todd Olson, Vice President, Products, Rally Software
- Karl Scotland, Certified ScrumMaster and Agile Coach, Rally Software
What: London Agile Portfolio Management Forum
Where: Andaz Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, London
When: 30 March 2012 from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM GMT
Why: Learn how to align development teams and business strategy with Agile and Lean
Share the event with your social networks:
- LinkedIn - Share the event
- Rally's Agile Blog - Read the latest news and share your thoughts about the line-up of speakers and the future of portfolio management
- Twitter - Follow @RallySoftware to keep tabs on the event with the #AgileNewLevel hashtag
Rally is the recognized leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM). Rally is dedicated to helping organizations embrace Agile and Lean development and portfolio management practices that dramatically increase the pace of innovation, improve product quality and boost customer satisfaction. According to a study by QSM Associates, software-driven companies that rely on Rally's Agile ALM products and services are 50% faster to market and 25% more productive than industry averages. The company's experienced services group, including training through Agile University, guides companies through the organizational change required to become innovative, Agile businesses. Together, Rally's on-demand Agile ALM platform and its leading Kanban-based project collaboration tool, AgileZen, support more than 136,000 users in 116 countries.
Rally, the Rally logo, Rally Software Development, Agile University and AgileZen are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Lara Vacante; firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-720-921-8128
SOURCE Rally Software