Littlewoods Europe Triples its Final Freebie Friday Prizes for December
LONDON, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Every week Littlewoods Europe gives its social media followers the chance to win quality prizes from their online store. Now they've upped the stakes announcing even more fabulous wins of not one, not two but three great prizes in their final giveaway in December.
You too can take part in the fun run up to Christmas by playing #Freebie Friday, for the chance to win amazing prizes to keep yourself or give away as presents for Christmas. Taking part is easy - you can follow the Littlewoods Europe Blog and leave a comment, follow @LWEurope on Twitter and retweet their special #FF tweets, share the #Freebie Friday links with your circles on Google+ or you can 'Like' the #Freebie Friday posts by Littlewoods Europe on Facebook.
Still available to win is a treat for young Batman fans on Friday 23rd November when the ultimate Batman Attack Total Destruction Batmobile is the prize for the week. Then it's a Moshi Monster Super Moshi HQ for the little monsters on Friday 30th November. And during the grand finale week on Friday 7th December their will be 3 prize draws. Prizes this week include the amazing Web Shooting Spiderman, a So Fabulous Dress of your choice up to the value of €100 and an uber cool Samsung WB690 Digital Camera.
With everything to play for, and with so much in store delivered to Europe for just €5, Littlewoods Europe is THE place to shop for at Christmas.
About Littlewoods Europe:
Littlewoods Europe launched on 27th August 2009 is aimed at women who want the convenience of home delivery from one of their favourite British on-line retailers. The delivery cost is €5 regardless of size of order. Littlewoods Europe delivers to 25 countries in Europe, including France, Spain, Cyprus and Malta.
The Littlewoods Europe site features over 15,000 product lines, from core categories of clothing, footwear, toys, kidswear & homeware.
Notes to editors:
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, VERY.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, K&Co, ISME.com
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest furniture retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- Shop online at http://www.littlewoodseurope.com, Littlewoods.com, Very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK.
SOURCE Littlewoods Europe
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382