- WHEN: 16 May 2012 at 6pm BST
- WHERE: Online, with free registration
- ANALYSTS: Jessy Cavazos, Industry Director; Sujan Sami, Industry Manager; Mariano Kimbara, Senior Research Analyst
LONDON, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry Director Jessy Cavazos, Industry Manager Sujan Sami and Senior Research Analyst Mariano Kimbara, with Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation Division, have completed extensive analysis on the General Purpose Test Equipment Market. The research experts will lead a short teleconference about new findings that affect the market, followed by a live Q&A session.
Recent research performed on the general purpose test equipment market showed increased interest from leading vendors on BRIC Countries and beyond, and highlighted major revenue growth compared to more mature markets.
Frost & Sullivan is seeing significant infrastructure development and legacy technologies upgrades as a key driver for demand in BRIC and other emerging Countries. Governments in those regions are trying to increase local R&D and education funding in research that is expected to translate into major growth in demand for test and measurement equipment.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the growth of mobile broadband and deployment of LTE and its impact on the GP test equipment market;
- Identify which end-user industries represent most of the growth opportunities in BRIC and other emerging Countries;
- Learn about growing electronics manufacturing and outsourcing activities in BRIC Countries;
- Hear about perspectives and key strategies adopted by leading companies to meet the needs created by favourable economics and demographics.
For more information, and to register online, please click on the following link, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/analyst-briefing-detail.pag?mode=open&sid=258921007
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan