LONDON, March 14 /PRNewswire/ --
- B-roll Video Footage Available 16 March via BT Local Ends and on Beta SP Hard Copy.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the UK's No.1 Italian premium lager, will make shopping history on 15 March when it opens Emporio Peroni, a minimalist boutique, at 202 Sloane Street, London SW1. The shop will be so exclusive that no-one will be able to shop there -- window shopping only will be permitted. Situated on one of the world's most stylish shopping thoroughfares, the Sloane Street shop will sit comfortably alongside other leading Italian brands such as Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Versace and Alberta Ferretti.
The opening of the store is part of a high-impact global strategy to announce the re-launch of Peroni Nastro Azzurro, the premium Italian beer brand. Birra Peroni has made over its classic Italian blonde, Nastro Azzurro with a new look including a sleeker, longer neck and new label. The light, crisp and refreshing beer at 5.1% abv, will remain entirely unchanged.
"Peroni Nastro's Azzurro's commitment to producing a genuine product which is Italian in essence and of the utmost quality will also be reflected by the shops carefully chosen proximity to other stylish Italian brands. This also highlights that Peroni Nastro Azzurro is not simply a beer brand but Italian style applied to beer", said Dario Paesano, Export Manager for Birra Peroni (UK).
Italian celebrities will join their British counterparts at a party in top people's store Harvey Nichols after the opening.
The launch of the new store coincides with the release of a sophisticated cinema ad.
B-roll footage, duration 10 minutes approx, is expected to include the following elements:
- Peroni beer production in Italy
- Exterior shots of the shop frontage
- Shoppers passing by
- Interiors of display, close-ups of art installation featuring Peroni Nastro Azzurro bottle on a pedestal
- Interview grabs with Dario Paesano, Export Manager for Birra Peroni (UK)
- Interview grabs with Chris Taylor, International Brand Director for Peroni Nastro Azzurro at SABMiller, majority shareholder in Birra Peroni
- Voxpops with shoppers
- Various of launch party at Harvey Nichols
- Clip from cinema ad
To receive the footage via linefeed, please ask your MCR to book onto BT local ends as follows:
DATE: Wednesday 16 March 2005 TIME: 0600-0615gmt ORIGIN: Ascent Media, tel. +44(0)20-7691-5193/5194 LOCAL ENDS: FL/PUF 31.
SOURCE Gabrielle Shaw Communications