- Running Concurrently with FMC Premium 2013 and Furniture China 2013 from 11-14 September 2013, Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
- Woodworking Machinery, Furniture Raw Materials
- 850 Exhibitors, 71,000 Sqm, 35,000 Trade Buyers
- Focus on Furthering Upstream and Downstream Industry Chains
- The FMC China Exhibition provides the best woodworking machinery and furniture raw materials for the world's furniture industry.
SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Furniture Manufacturing & Supply China 2013 (FMC China 2013) will be staged at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC) from 11-14 September, 2013. The show will comprise four indoor halls, H1, H2, H3, and H4. The total surface area will be 71,000 sqm and it is expected to attract 850 exhibitors.
FMC China 2013 will be held concurrently with Furniture China 2013, one of the biggest furniture shows in the world. The visitor's badge is valid for both shows and a shuttle bus will be specially arranged for visitors' convenience.
FMC has been successfully held for 18 years. FMC China 2012 attracted 761 exhibitors and 30,759 trade buyers from 111 countries and regions. The Taiwan Pavilion, the States of North Carolina and Pennsylvania hardwood Pavilions, as well as associations and groups from Malaysia, Mexico, India and Vietnam all participated.
The exhibits included Woodworking Machinery & Tools, Furniture Coating & Chemicals, Furniture Hardware & Fittings, Furniture Inspection, Design & Services, Furniture Panels & Surface Decor, Cabinet & Wardrobe Fittings/Furniture Lightings, Furniture Fabric & Leather, Upholstery Furniture Components & Supplies, and Office Furniture Supplies & Gas Springs. Semi-finished Furniture will be launched in 2013.
The organiser has expanded the exhibition area for woodworking and machinery so that visitors will gain a more comprehensive onsite experience.
- Hall 1 – First Floor
- Woodworking Machinery & Tools
- Hall 2 – First Floor
- FMC Premium 2013
- Upholstery Machinery
- Coating Equipment
- CNC Machinery
- Hall 3 – Second Floor
Furniture Raw Materials & Components Area with Seven Themed Sections
- Furniture Hardware & Fittings
- Furniture Inspection, Design & Services
- Cabinet/Wardrobe Fittings & Furniture Lighting Accessories
- Furniture Panels & Surface Decor
- Furniture Fabric & Leather
- Upholstery Furniture Components & Supplies
- Semi-finished Furniture
- Hall 4 – Underground Floor
o Office Furniture Supplies & Gas Springs
o Furniture Coatings, Adhesives & Chemicals Products
Running Concurrently with Furniture China 2013, Furthering the Upstream and Downstream Industry Chains
FMC China 2013 will emphasize the development of the whole industry in the Chinese furniture market and enhance industry chain linkage, providing sound foundations for furniture and equipment manufacturing components, thereby enabling China to become the foremost furniture manufacturing nation.
The New Products, New Technologies and New Materials Collection areas will be arranged both in SNIEC and SWEECC. These professional showcases will build a bridge for exhibitors and trade buyers, benefiting both sides by generating direct communication between the upstream and downstream industry enterprises.
For further enquiries, please contact:
SOURCE Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co. Ltd