2013 Predictions for Telecommunications Services in Latin America
- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing the regulatory, technology and competitive trends that will impact the telecommunications market in 2013
SAO PAULO, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 16:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Renato Pasquini, Telecommunications Team
The year 2012 saw significant milestones achieved in terms of 3G+ and FTTx networks expansion, 4G and IPTV rollouts, as well as M2M ecosystem development. 2013 will be a game-changing year as different telecommunications companies will position themselves in the market in order to assume leadership in these promising services.
This briefing will underline Frost & Sullivan's key predictions for 2013, focusing on the implications of the competitive landscape as companies catch the wave of new fixed and mobile services and applications opportunities.
This presentation will help attendees improve their understanding of the telecommunications market dynamics in Latin America. Attendees of the webinar will also learn about the growth of mobile broadband, in addition to discovering the key drivers and restraints for growth over the next year.
This briefing will benefit telecommunications and Internet service providers, equipment and handset manufacturers, along with network and solution providers.
"The positive economic outlook in the six largest economies of Latin America raises opportunities in the telecommunications services market, and increases companies' investments in the industry. However, market stakeholders will face several regulatory, technology and competitive challenges in order to reduce the gap between Latin America and the most developed markets. The year 2013 looks very promising for new services such as mobile banking & payment, M2M for different verticals, IPTV, OTT applications. This analyst briefing will provide Frost & Sullivan's projections regarding these trends in the year to come," observes Telecommunications Team Leader Renato Pasquini.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan: The $700 Billion Connected Life Market that will Drive Change and Growth
26 Mar, 2015, 07:00 GMT
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382